Our Open House is planned for Sunday, November 1st, at 1:00pm. Please save the date and check back for more details.
Applications for admission of prospective ninth graders are accepted until November 25, 2020.
The application will require 6th and 7th grade report cards as well as any standardized test scores taken in the last two years. You cannot submit the application without these documents. A Principal or administrator email address will also be required to submit the recommendation form.
ENTRANCE EXAMS: Please check back for more information and dates.
- JUDAIC STUDIES: JSAT LEVEL 8.
- Students from participating elementary schools:
- The exam will take place during school hours, in participating elementary schools.
- Students from non-participating elementary schools:
- Click here to register on the COJDS website.
- It is being administered on December 6th at 10:00am, and 3:00pm in Cedarhurst. Please visit the COJDS website for more information.
- GENERAL STUDIES: CAT E/SURVEY
- IMPORTANT NOTES
- Advance registration is required for both exams for students in non-participating schools.
- A list of participating schools can be found on The Jewish Education Project's website about the exam program.
- If you are applying to a JEP participating high school you are not eligible for early decision.
SHULAMEET | DECEMBER 9TH 2020
The prospective student will spend a portion of the day at Shulamith High School with all fellow applicants, to experience our classes, clubs, and be immersed in our school culture and environment.