Please join us at our Open House on Sunday, October 31st, at 1:00pm. Please register in advance by clicking here.
Applications for admission of prospective ninth graders are accepted until November 24, 2021.
The application will require 6th and 7th grade report cards as well as any standardized test scores taken in the last two years. You cannot submit the application without these documents. A Principal or administrator email address will also be required to submit the recommendation form.
- JUDAIC STUDIES: JSAT LEVEL 8 produced by the Consortium of Jewish Day Schools.
- Students from participating elementary schools:
- November 22th, 2021, during school hours, in participating elementary schools.
- Students from non-participating elementary schools:
- Visit the cojds.org website and click on the “Order JSAT Level 8 – “Out of Network” Students” to register.
- Administration dates are November 21 (10:00AM and 2:00PM) and December 12 (10:00AM and 2:00PM). Please visit the COJDS website for more information on how to register for this exam.
- IMPORTANT NOTES
- Contact CoJDS to request the JSAT Level 8 registration information.
- Advance registration is required for students in non-participating schools. If you are unsure if your child's school is participating, please contact the elementary school about its participation in the exam and/or visit the JSAT Level 8 website for more information.
- If you are applying to another participating high school you are not eligible for early decision.
Upon completion of the application, the Admissions Office will schedule an interview with the prospective student and her parents.
Students who are eligible for early decision will receive their admissions decision at the end of December. Students who are not eligible for early decision will receive their admissions decision on February 15th, 2022.
We are looking forward to partnering with you in the next stage of your daughter's journey.