Our Open House will be a Virtual Experience on November 11th at 8pm. Please sign up using the link to the right and you will receive more information and the link for the virtual event. The link will be sent out on November 11th.
Applications for admission of prospective ninth graders are accepted until November 25, 2020.
The application will require 6th and 7th grade report cards as well as any standardized test scores taken in the last two years. You cannot submit the application without these documents. A Principal or administrator email address will also be required to submit the recommendation form.
- JUDAIC STUDIES: JSAT LEVEL 8.
- Students from participating elementary schools:
- The exam will take place during school hours, in participating elementary schools.
- Students from non-participating elementary schools:
- Click here to register on the COJDS website.
- It is being administered on December 6th at 10:00am, and 3:00pm in Cedarhurst. Please visit the COJDS website for more information.
- IMPORTANT NOTES
- Advance registration is required for students in non-participating schools.
- If you are applying to another JEP school you are not eligible for early decision. Please contact each school that you are considering for admission to confirm it's participation.
- Students who are eligible for early decision will receive their admissions decision at the end of December.
- Students who are not eligible for early decision will receive their admissions decision on February 9th, 2021.